CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 5 May 2010

LOST THE PLOT

My past experiences with the hospitalisation,dog being sick and SIL being killed has caught up with me.

The "black fog" has returned and I've lost the plot with life at the moment.

Have been medicating my self with food and have gained some of the weight I lost while sick.

Dog is still sick having cluster seizures and was hospitalised last week again, every time he goes in it's another $1.5K which is straining our already dismal finances and causing arguments with hubby.

I know if it continues will we have get my boy put down as his quality of life is suffering, the thought of it puts a knife through my heart as he is truly loved and a wonderful companion when everybody pisses off and leaves me at home alone.

There is a quote on the calender today by Elbert Hubbard

"Loneliness is to endure the presence of one who does not understand".

How true.

13 comments:

Chris H said...

OH NO, I hope you don't have to put your dog down! We almost had to with Teddy a year ago.. nothing worse than contemplating that!
so sorry you are having an awful time right now. {{{HUGS}}}

Margaret said...

I couldnt never ever contemplate that scenario with my Murphy...

I feel for you x

Nona said...

Oh honey so sorry to hear you are still having a wretched time. So much loss in such a short space of time.

I wish your dog better ... hope he can be saved. It's so hard losing a best friend. :(

{{{Hugs}}}

Tania said...

Awww what a tough time you're having at present! Do they know why your dog is having so many seizures? I hope they find an answer and something goes right for you soon. As to the self medicating with food - the first step is admitting it, you know what the second step is, and we're all here to help you through it.

Half Man said...

I haven't been around in a while and just wanted to say, "Hi"

佳帆 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mick & Cathy said...

Just take care my friend, keep looking forward, the future will get better.

TitanThirteen said...

:o/

I don't get how someone gains weight after lap band surgery.

Nola said...

So sorry to hear everything that has been going on for you! Our Harry dog had a 2nd seizure the other week and we have also been back and forwards to the vets. He has only had two and they were 4 months apart...so not as bad as your poor boy. I hope your cloud lifts soon and you are OK and the dog is OK also. Life sucks sometimes!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kaitlyn said...

oh i know exactly how you feel right now. its a terrible thing to see your buddy suffering. i am wishing he gets better. i truly am.
~Kaitlyn
http://k8-random-dare.blogspot.com/

Nola said...

How are things going? Just popped in to let you know I'm thinking of you xx

Chris H said...

I hope you are ok mate?
I see you have got a troll or two on here.. bummer!