CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 28 August 2010

QUICK ONE

Am a little tired and sore after returning to work for 3 days, but on the whole everything went OK.

Today hubby and I are attending his best friends wedding (second marriage), it's in the city at The Rocks and we have booked a nice hotel across the road from the venue which is on the waterfront, so should be nice as I love the views over Sydney Harbour.

The bad part is I have to negotiate about 18 stairs and ring ahead so they can open the back door for me. If we did not do that I would have another 2 flights to contend with.

If I remember I will try and take some shots glammed up (might even show you my crutch - ha ha) and of the hotel and surrounds.

As we say here in Oz "avagoodweekend" folks.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

I hope you have fun... and not too much troublel getting up those stairs.

Nola said...

I can't wait to see a glam photo of you and your crutch!! lol lol

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing great, it has been a long time!

SuzyBear said...

Hope you're doing OK and not blogging just because you're too busy. Your last post was this one in August!