CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 17 November 2009

ON A ROLL

On a roll in regards to the weight loss.

Weighed in today at 114.7kg (252.34lbs) so a loss in 6 days of 1.2kgs (2.64lbs).

Obviously the restriction is going well, but now I'm also finding I'm not craving the crap so much, I even declined a Magnum (Chocolate Covered ice cream) the other day and knocked back some Lindt chocolate - strike me pink! - that's never happened before - lol!

In regards to the sleep or lack of it, my Doctor said it will eventually pass so I just have to ride it out,she gave me some other tablet to take which once I found out what is was I decided against it.

My overall mood has been good and I certainly have more motivation to do more tasks now, lets hope it also helps with public enemy number 1 - procrastination.

I hope to post some more progress photos soon, maybe take some next week at my daughter's end of school formal. They are having it at a reception venue overlooking Sydney Harbour, we have all booked in to a nice hotel in the city so am looking forward to that.

Anyway must away and get ready for work - adios amigos!

1 comments:

Chris H said...

Woo hoo to being on a roll..well done mate.
Can't wait to see progress photos!