CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 19 March 2010

WAR WOUNDS & WEIGH IN

Finally learnt how to transfers photos to the laptop so here a a few of my war wounds and my daughters accommodation

My arm and hand after the massacre I got trying to put a cannula in, he had three goes then had to get a Dr from ICU .These bruises are a week old so I'm sure you can imagine what they looked and felt like the day after.The understatement of the year was "just a scratch" as they jab you, it's sort of like "Yes, I'll love you in the morning" when you have a one night stand.(Not that I have ever had one - lol!)



My belly where the abscess was over the top of the lapband port, this was taken today and is 300% better than it was. Imagine something the size of a large lemon and sticking out about one third from the abdominal wall, combined with a red fiery rash from the cellulitis covering all of abdomen.



Below are some photos of where my daughter is staying, though small a bright airy room.






Oh, almost forgot weighed in today at 107.7 kgs so a loss of 2.3kg since last time.

3 comments:

Nona said...

I have missed ALOT during the time I haven't been blogging. Can't believe your beautiful daughter is now in Uni.Good luck to her. Her room looks cozy and inviting.

Hope your medical ordeal is over soon.

How's the BIL doing?

Warm wishes to your family at this trying time.

Tania said...

Congrats on the loss, that's great news - ouch at the wounds - those bruises look nasty now!

TitanThirteen said...

You look like you've been in a punch up!
I like your daughters doona cover. Is it new? Did it come in different sizes?