CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 26 November 2007

STILL HERE

My assistant who has had the past 4 weeks off re tuns to work today - hallelujah! praise the lord!.

Unfortunately the frenetic pace won subside immediately at least for another week. Now I have to shift my focus to our end of year stocktake which I have to come in and work this coming Saturday. For me all the work is in the preparation so it will still me 10-12 hour days - yukky. It all caught up with me late last week I had to leave work I was feeling so craptastic, the Doc said I had a kidney infection (first time for that one) gave me some antibiotics and said if I'm not better my Monday to come back.

Well it's Monday and I feel a little better, but wished I didn't have so much work to do otherwise I would not have come in, personally I think I'm a little run down.

My eating over the past couple of weeks has been OK, just OK, I don't think there has been a day go by I haven't snuck something in my gob I should not have. I jumped on the scales today and was surprised to see I had lost from my last weigh in of a couple weeks ago - 119.8kg (263.56 lbs) a loss and under the 120kg mark.

Thinking back this time last year when I was really in the zone, I managed to get down to 121k (266.2 lbs) that's a grand total OF 1.2kg (2.64lbs) for the year - HOW BLOODY PATHETIC IS THAT

I've pissed farted around for the past year and let a lot of things slips, not only on the weight loss front, so I'm really disappointed at myself for that. On the positive side at least I haven't gained,at least I'm still trying and most importantly I still want the ultimate goal of reaching the weight loss shangri la.

11 comments:

Chris H said...

I think you have done really well not to have gained over the year, and your attitude is great! I on the other hand have gained...booo hooo... but my own fault. AT least we are "works in progress" eh! *Laughs*

Nona said...

It's hard to be self-nurturing when you're so busy, so do count it as a success that you have been able to keep your weight from going up.

Hold on to the goal!!!

Mick & Cathy said...

At least its a slight loss since the last weigh in.
As for the overall year at least you've maintained thats important far better then increasing. Its similar to what I've done in the last couple of years, in my head I've wanted to lose but I've not really done it, just a bit of yoyo weight loss.
I think the stresses in our lifes don't help but maybe next year is the time to kick on with the weight loss.

TitanThirteen said...

I've gotten fatter than when i first started, and yet i've learnt more!
But you are right, as long as you are trying, and learning, thats the main thing :o)

Sally JPA said...

Please do take care of yourself. It's easy to get caught up in being slammed with work at work, but the business will survive even if you need to take an extra day to take care of yourself.

Anonymous said...

I totally know how you feeling i piss farted around for a year! im finally back in the zone ! i hope to stay in that zone!

angelfish24 said...

I haven't done very well this year either. I've yo yo'ed up and down the same 20 pounds. I get pissed at myself too but then ya got to look at the positives and what I am proud of this year like the triathalon and school. So try to concentrate on your positives! All the hard work you do and all the work into living healthy. It is a struggle some days but we just gotta keep going. Sometimes I wonder if I can ever reach the shangri la, like you said, but I'll keep trying.

Meow Meow said...

You have lost more than I have. Does that help at all???

I am glad you got your assistant back...it can make a major difference!

Aren't we all a work in progress???

Moby Dick said...

I have not lost much weight this year. Right now I am about ten pounds up from where I was in January.

On the other hand, if I were not dedicating so much time to thinking about losing weight, I would probably be back at 400 lbs (180 kg) this year. I usually self-destruct within three years of starting a diet, and this was my third year, so ten pound gain is not so bad compared to 140 lbs.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Theres always a new year ahead CG....take care and keep smiling.. I hope you get that fluid prob sorted too... the photo you posted last month is a bit of a worry... Can your dr do anything to help that???

Tania said...

Been there, done that! (re piss farting around for a whole year), but like you said you haven't given up so it's just a matter of time right? That's what I keep telling myself.

Hope things settle down at work soon!