CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 6 August 2007

FINALLY!

The pain in my ribs is getting better - thank goodness. I have been able to cut down on the painkillers considerably, only taking 1 lot in the morning. I still have to watch what I lift with my right arm and bending is a problem, but otherwise AOK.

Spent the weekend watching DVD's, Hannibal Rising (What a yawn - don't bother with this one.) The Illusionist ( entertaining,clever twist at the end 6/10) and Hot Fuzz (Quite funny, I am a fan of British humour 6/10).

Sunday I went to the shops as Estee Lauder had their gift with purchase on and I needed some foundation, also bought a nice new lipstick. When I got home I pampered myself with a body exfoliation and moisturise and treated my hair to a lovely L'Oreal hair treatment I purchased - very nice. I smelt so darn good the dog was following me around for the rest of the night!!! lol.

Have I mentioned I am now a redhead, must post a photo, it's a mahogany red, quite a change from my blonde and warm browns I usually have. I really like it and will keep it for a while(my hairdresser will be pleased!!!)

6 comments:

Chris H said...

OOOO a red head!!! Glad you like it.... and thank goodness your pain is getting a bit better, it will help with your mood eh if you are not in so much pain.

Spidey said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

White Rose Boy said...

I'm pleased you are getting a bit of relief from the pain.
Can't wait to see the redhead photo.

Chubbymum said...

Ohhh wow a red head... I love being a red head... so much more fun than blonde I reckon he he he.

Sounds like things are looking up for you hun... I am sooo glad. I feel like I have been neglecting our emails lately... have to get back in to them aye.

Love ya my friend
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

YAY for the redhead!!! I love being a redhead and wouldn't have it any other way! Wheres the piccy??!

Christine said...

Oh yeah - please please post a picture of the hair!

Movie weekend. Didn't care much for Hannibal Rising either, but did enjoy the Illusionist. It kept me guessing till the end. I like movies like that. Take care of yourself!!